Mid Career – Step up for the next stage.
Improve your working world. You’ve earned valuable experience. You have a proven performance history. You’re established in your career, but you have many more working years to come. That’s why at mid career, it’s not uncommon to come to a crossroads. In fact, during midlife, the biggest challenges often involve our careers. You may be evaluating your current job situation and wondering if you’ve accomplished what you set out to achieve. If your compensation and recognition are in line with what you offer and what you need at this stage of life. If your skills meet current demands. Maybe you’re even thinking of a career overhaul.
• Put your skills and experience to better use
• Get a competitive advantage
• Explore new work experiences
If you reached this crossroads, The Fountain Group can provide career guidance to help you choose your next path wisely. We’ll help you take an inventory of your professional life to reveal what’s missing and what you value most. We’ll help you gain confidence to take the steps necessary to accomplish your goals – professional, personal and financial. Whether that means finding a job that’s more fulfilling, with more opportunity to advance, or testing the waters in a new field you’ve always dreamed about. Here’s how:
• Assessments that evaluate your skills and fit for positions
• Information on emerging trends and career growth areas
• Resume updating tailored to your career goals
• Interview preparation and practice
• Access to thousands of career opportunities with companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries.