Entry Level – Get a starting advantage.
Get ready. Get set. Grow. Entering the workforce for the first time? Exploring a career change, and need to build experience in a different field? Suddenly out of work, and finding it difficult to find something in your field? Doing something new – especially getting a first job or making a change – is exciting. But it also can seem overwhelming. Even just plain scary.
• Get your foot in the door at your admired company
• Explore different work environments
• Gain experience for career growth
The Fountain Group has been helping people in your shoes for more than 10 years. We understand what it’s like to get started in the working world. Or to start over. We help those new to the workforce, recent graduates, seasoned professionals who have been outplaced, those returning to work after an extended absence and countless others benefit from entry level jobs.
Whether contingent, contingent-to-permanent, or permanent, entry level jobs are a great way to build skills so you can move up in your ideal field. We’re on your side as you start your career journey. matching you to the right opportunities and providing you with the resources and advice to increase your confidence and promote your success. Here’s how we help make the most of your first career move – and keep you growing for your next.
• Assessments that evaluate your skills and fit for positions
• Information on emerging trends and career growth areas
• Resume preparation to best promote your skills and experience
• Interview practice and preparation
• Connections to thousands of entry level jobs with companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries