- We embrace people of all races, nationalities, cultural backgrounds, religions, gender identities, and social standings at The Fountain Group.
- The Fountain Group expects its people to express a common mutual respect and understanding for one another, despite any differences or complexities that may be present.
- We provide a unified vision: equal opportunity for an individual to improve and expand their visibility and opportunity for employment.
- We promote the unique perspectives and abilities of our employees, encouraging them to use their skills to “place their best foot forward” and represent The Fountain Group in only the best light at all times, both in and out of the workplace.
- We continue to work closely with our people, to ensure quality of conditions, overall job satisfaction, and extension of employment (where possible) in every workplace.
- The Fountain Group also stresses importance on safety and health for all people, and compliance with any health and/or safety regulations that are applicable in the workplace.
- The Fountain Group also supports its people in every instance of need, including any necessary training and certification.
- The Fountain Group has a shared responsibility to always do what is right and fair for all employees, in addition to protecting our established reputation.
- The Fountain Group also possesses an unmatched nature of open communication, providing an available network for connection at all times, for all of its employees to access whenever required or desired.